Donate

An error occurred creating the configuration section handler for spring/context: Could not load file or assembly 'Spring.Web' or one of its dependencies.

As I was integrating Spring.NET via NuGet, I had difficulties in referencing the assemblies to work with an ASP.NET MVC application. Such that I encountered the error specifically in web.config namespace Spring.Context.Support.WebContextHandler.

The workaround for this issue is to uninstall the Spring.NET which I installed earlier through NuGet and instead download Spring.NET1.3.1 from Spring Framework website and reference the assemblies below to my project.
List of assemblies:
Spring.Core.dll
Spring.Data.dll
Spring.Web.dll
Spring.Web.Mvc.dll
Common.Logging.dll

Comments

Donate

Popular Posts From This Blog

WPF CRUD Application Using DataGrid, MVVM Pattern, Entity Framework, And C#.NET

How To Insert Or Add Emojis In Microsoft Teams Status Message

Pass GUID As Parameter To Action Using ASP.NET MVC ContribGrid