Donate

Large Spacing Between Form Controls In ASP.NET MVC 5 VB.NET Project

As I was converting a registration form from MVC 5 C# website to VB.NET MVC 5, I've noticed that in VB.NET the div elements with form-group class have different spacing in between compared with the former project. I've doubled checked and compared Site.css and my custom css files and all styles are the same.

Luckily, I found out that MVC 5 VB.NET project includes the older version of Bootstrap that is version 3.0. So, replacing the old bootstrap files in VB.NET project with bootstrap.min.css and bootstrap.css version 3.3.6 corrected the issue.

Comments

Donate

Popular Posts From This Blog

WPF CRUD Application Using DataGrid, MVVM Pattern, Entity Framework, And C#.NET

How To Insert Or Add Emojis In Microsoft Teams Status Message

Bootstrap Modal In ASP.NET MVC With CRUD Operations